Disney on Ice’s Toy Story 3 is coming to Tampa!
When I first saw the commercial on tv I was so psyched!
My boys are five and three and we are without question a Disney Pixar House! They LOVE all three Toy Story movies, they dress up as Buzz and Woody all the time, they both have crushes on Jessie, they have Buzz and Woody pajamas…
|I love those Woody pajamas. Picture taken during one of our notorious sick-day campouts.|
We have gone to Disney and rode the Toy Story rides countless times at both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, we’ve eaten at the Pizza Planet, it’s a borderline obsession.
I’m sure we’re not the only ones who are on our second copy of Cars because we wore the first one out.
It’s starting to sound like we watch a lot of movies around here and actually and as I write this I’m thinking that we probably do, in fact, we had Toy Story 2 on all week while the kids were sick and we were all homebound. Movie day turned into movie “week” this week.
Yes we do other things in life I promise but we do love our movies. I can’t say I mind really though because I love animated films and would watch them on my own (and have. And do!)
I am so totally bummed that the weekend that Disney on Ice’s Toy Story 3 is coming to town is the weekend I will be in Baltimore for Fitbloggin! So I will not get to go! My husband is very lucky though — he gets to take them (and he’s taking lots of pictures and guest-blogging about it when he does. I love a good husband guest post, we’re due for one!)
All of the characters will be there, skating along (without me.)
However, (here’s the really cool part) I am giving away a family FOUR-PACK of tickets to Disney on Ice’s Toy Story 3 so YOU can take YOUR kids!
The tickets are for the 7 p.m. show on May 19th at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, so where are all you Florida bloggers and friends, are you out there???
Here are the rules of this giveaway!
1. Leave a comment telling me if you saw Toy Story 3 and what your favorite part was. (This entry is mandatory). I totally bawled like a baby at the end. Also, I was pretty sure that was Sid as the garbage man.
2. For an extra entry: Tweet this giveaway, using the link and hashtag #DisneyOnIceMedia, then leave a comment telling me you tweeted it.
3. For another entry, share this giveaway on Facebook!
4. For another entry, follow my blog as a subscriber or by using that “follow” button on the left right there.
5. Finally, for another entry, “like” my Facebook page: Average Moms Wear Capes! You can get to it on the left right there. (see it? right there?)
Soooo that means you get up to 5 entries! Note: you must leave a comment here with each entry to be eligible for each extra entry. (If you are a non blogger, make sure you leave an email address in the comments or a way for me to contact you!)
This contest will close Tuesday night at 11p.m. Eastern time and I will announce the winner early Wednesday morning on May 11th and I will email you! You will have 24 hours to respond so I can submit the winner’s name, and if I don’t hear from you that day, I will draw another winner.
Good luck! I am so jealous that everyone will see this but me! (Tell my husband and the kids I say hi!)
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.